The Starfire Bass II Flamed Maple (FM) is back and better than ever. This dual-pickup, semi-hollow bass guitar adds both legendary style and a modern range of sonic options to Guild’s iconic Starfire Bass. Originally debuting in 1967, shortly after the single-pickup version, the Starfire Bass II quickly garnered a following that included Jack Casady (Jefferson Airplane) and Phil Lesh (Grateful Dead). The recent addition of the BiSonic BS-1 neck pickup has expanded tonal options, giving bassists a warm, smooth sound for added flexibility. Individual volume, tone, and master volume knobs, along with and a pickup selector switch, allow for a variety of sonic options. As its name suggests, the Flamed Maple version replaced the original mahogany body with a stunning flamed maple—accentuated by the clear, high gloss finish. Includes a Guild Deluxe hardshell case.
- Thinline semi-hollowbody based on the '60s Guild Starfire
- Dual Guild BS-1 BiSonic pickups serve up rich, vintage-style tone
- Short-scale neck for harmonics-rich tone
- Exceptional tone and looks from flame maple top, back, and sides
- Mahogany neck with maple stripe for long-term playability
- Grover Vintage 142 Series tuners give you excellent tuning stability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.