Seven-string fans looking for a guitar that is as sleek and deadly as it is affordable will find everything they need with the JS Series Dinky® Arch Top JS22Q-7 DKA HT.
This beastly axe features a 26.5” scale length for better low-end articulation, a lightweight and resonant poplar body with a rippling quilt maple arched top and a bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out.
Powered by direct mount dual Jackson high-output 7-string humbucking pickups, the JS22Q-7 DKA HT is also equipped with a three-way pickup blade switch, single volume and tone controls, string-through-body fixed Jackson HT7 bridge and sealed die-cast tuners.
A formidable 7-string beast, the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22Q-7 DKA HT is wrapped in a brooding Transparent Black Burst finish with all-black hardware and our Jackson 3x4 AT-1 black headstock.
- 26.5” scale length
- Poplar body with quilt maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays
- Jackson high-output 7-string bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Transparent Black Burst with Jackson® AT-1 3x4 black headstock and black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.