18" 2000W PASSIVE SUBWOOFER
The Mackie DRM18S-P is a powerful passive subwoofer for bands, clubs, rehearsal spaces, and houses of worship that require premium low-end sound with unparalleled reliability.
Add powerful, unrelenting low frequency reinforcement to your DRM passive PA system with the Mackie DRM18S-P passive subwoofer. DRM18S-P is a professional subwoofer for clubs, venues, and DJs who need serious, reliable bass. We compromised nothing to create a subwoofer that lives up to the DRM Series name. Our 18-inch passive subwoofer handles up to 2000W to deliver spine-tingling subsonic rumble for touring bands, mobile DJs and rental / Install applications.
High-excursion woofer offers increased bass response, low distortion, and professional reliability to withstand the most demanding applications
- DRM18S is acoustically designed with ample internal volume and precision tuned port sizing to naturally deliver the bass you need with minimal distortion
- Parallel SpeakON inputs
- Road-worthy 18mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance and reliability
- Touring-grade textured cabinet coating
- Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- M20 threaded pole attachment for use with DRM Series loudspeakers and other pole mountable speakers
- Flyable via optional FB100 Fly Bar and FKDRM18S Flyware Kit
- Optional SP260 Loudspeaker Processor provides custom EQ curves and crossovers for your DRM Passive System
- Power handling (continuous/program/peak): 500W / 1000W / 2000W
- 75.7 lb / 34.3 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.