Your Audience Awaits.
Two heads are better than one. The same can be said for microphone inputs, especially when it comes to live streaming. The AG06MK2 offers the same user-friendly configuration and operation that has become synonymous with the AG series, but also comes equipped with two phantom-powered mic inputs for condenser microphones. Combined with flexible connectivity, including an upgraded 4-pole mini I/O, the AG06MK2 opens a broader range of dialogue, interview, musical ensemble performance, or other streaming applications that the AG01 or AG03MK2 setups can’t cover.
Expand your Streaming Capabilities
The AG06MK2 allows you to connect two condenser microphones of your choice, as well as two stereo line inputs for instruments, and an upgraded 4-pole mini jack (TRRS) for smartphone input/output capability. Of course, it’s also possible to add audio from devices connected via USB in LOOPBACK mode as with previous AG models. This diverse range of connectivity makes it possible to use high-sensitivity microphones, along with each of the audio sources, for a variety of streaming applications such as podcasts with dialogue, interviews, vocal performances with an acoustic instrument, or even a live band.
Add background music and sound effects from streaming equipment or external devices.
Add the line audio signal from instruments.
Add voice chat audio with devices connected to the 4-pole mini i/o.
Mirrored streaming by USB-connected devices and sub-devices connected via smartphones 4-pole mini i/o.
Fast, intuitive sonic control
With a design similar to a mixing console, the AG06MK2 is equipped with a variety of physical controls that help you shape and manage the audio you stream to your audience. The newly added mute button allows you to cut your mic input at a moment's notice if your situation demands it, and can even be controlled using Yamaha’s FC5 dedicated foot switch (sold separately) which can also add reverb to your signal while keeping your hands free for other tasks.
Improved internal circuitry for more professional-sounding audio
Sound quality can often be a deciding factor for whether someone will tune in to your live streaming content. With the adoption of USB-C, and the requisite improved internal circuitry, the AG06MK2 significantly elevates sound quality, giving your streaming a more professional edge.
Adapt to your surroundings
The sleek, slim, and compact body of the AG06MK2 can be placed on virtually any flat surface.
By combining it with the optional BMS-10A adaptor, it can be installed on a microphone stand. It can also be connected to a mobile battery to configure a minimalistic, mobile streaming station anywhere.
*For stable operation of the AG06MK2, a power supply of DC 5V 900mA or more is required.
*BMS-10A and mobile battery are sold separately.
Powerful bundled software
The AG06MK2 comes bundled with Cubase AI music production software, as well as WaveLab Cast for audio production and editing. The AG06MK2 is also compatible with Rec'n'Share and Cubasis LE applications for iOS devices which are available free of charge from Yamaha and Steinberg to support and inspire your audio content creation.
A 6-channel live streaming mixer with USB audio interface.
- Two condenser microphones can be used simultaneously
- +48 V phantom power on CH1-2 input for condenser mics or Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- High resolution (24-bit, 192 kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS) to support a wider range of streaming applications
- Flexible inputs and LOOPBACK function ideal for live streaming or recording
- Mute button for convenient live streaming
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH effects (COMP/EQ, REVERB and Amp Simulator)
- AG Controller (Windows/Mac/iOS ) for precise parameter control
- Windows/Mac support by USB-C connection
- iOS connectivity via Apple camera adaptor (requires external USB power supply)
- Android supported by 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- USB-C power input (5 V DC, 900 mA)
- Cubase Al, WaveLab Cast, Cubasis LE and Rec'n'Share are available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.