Behringer NU3000 iNuke 3000 watt power amplifier packs massive amounts of output power into and ultra-lightweight, rack-mountable package! Behriner’s revolutionary high-density Class-D technology combined with ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies ensures the NU300 will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Behringer Nu3000 iNuke 3000 Watt Power Amplifier Features:
- Delivers 2 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 880 Watts into 4 Ohms; 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7 lbs / 3.3 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Zero-Attack limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4 inch TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of their circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with Behringer's state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.