This marvelous new violin is worthy of the finest professional player! The finish is a convincing reproduction of a fine, old masterpiece, with all the marks of wear that would occur in two centuries of use. It has an aged patina that is most pleasing and the color of the varnish is a lovely golden orange. The selected solid spruce top and the well-flamed solid maple back are hand-carved and graduated to perfection, and the resulting tone is rich, free and sonorous, with wonderful carrying power. The trimmings are of finest boxwood in the Hill-style, with black pips and collars. The fingerboard is genuine ebony. Thomastik Dominant strings are fitted and the outfit includes a resilient, well-balanced J. LaSalle LB-31 Brazilwood Premium Student Violin Bow. The case is a Travelite TL-33 lightweight oblong rigid foam model with plush interior and matching blanket. With all these strictly professional features, this outfit is a phenomenal value!
- Rich tonal characteristics suitable for the finest artist
- Highly flamed solid maple back and sides and aged solid spruce top in attractive golden brown hand-applied varnish
- Quality Hill style boxwood fittings and select ebony fingerboard
- Set-up to Cremona specifications with Thomastik Dominant strings and Aubert's finest aged maple bridge at our workshop in the US
- Includes the exceptionally well balanced J. LaSalle LB-31 brazilwood bow and sturdy Travelite TL-33 arched top oblong case for secure storage and transport
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.