The American Acoustasonic Telecaster embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage.
Elegantly simple, the Acoustasonic Telecaster was designed to inspire – mixing future technology with organic feel and playability as a way to connect artists to their music. The fully hollow body features an integrated forearm contour and Fender's patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) – designed to deliver a naturally loud voice with lively harmonics. A smooth-playing mahogany neck and open-pore satin finish make this cutting-edge guitar comfortable and easy to play. Onstage, the Acoustasonic Telecaster eliminates many of the challenges associated with playing an acoustic guitar live by cutting out feedback, and making it easy to access the sounds you need without switching instruments.
The Acoustasonic Telecaster is powered by the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine — proprietary blend of classic analog and future technologies that optimize the guitar’s natural sound, and then modify the resonance to deliver a curated collection of voices. These acoustic and electric voices can be played solo, or blended via the Mod Knob to create new sounds. They can also be used simultaneously, courtesy of the Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup.
Handcrafted in Corona, California, at the same factory that makes Fender’s iconic electric instruments, the Acoustasonic Telecaster represents the next era in Fender craftsmanship and innovation — designed for fearless artists who want an inspiring instrument with limitless new sounds and a great Fender feel.
- Acoustic Engine delivers 10 different body style and tonewood combinations
- 5-way switch to select sound pairs
- Mod knob blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) for better intonation, projection
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer, Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer, Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
- USB connection to charge lithium ion battery for 20 hours of play time
- 12" radius fretboard
- 2-ring black/white/black rosette
- Narrow tall frets
- Bi-Fled truss rod
- Modern Assymetrical bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.011-.052 gauge) strings
10 guitars in one? Get inspired with one of your own. Order today.
- Body type: Telecaster
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid A Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Transverse
- Body finish: Satin Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Nut width: 1.653" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Tropical mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Satin urethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fender, Fishman
- Configuration: Fishman under-saddle piezo; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- EQ: Mod knob
- Tuning machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Deluxe gig bag
- Country of origin: USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.