Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production guitar makes this a very special player. The lightweight alder rings beautifully, building the tonal foundation for the instrument. With a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, it's an incredibly comfortable guitar to play. Freshly revised V-Mod II pickups add articulation and warmth to classic Strat chime, while the upgraded 2-point synchronized tremolo with its cold-rolled steel block adds sustain and increases clarity while adding a touch of high-end sparkle.
Instantly, totally familiar but subtly different, the American Pro II Strat is one of the most versatile electric guitars you're likely to play. Fender may well have created a new standard in production guitars with this one. Includes deluxe molded case.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale, satin-finish maple neck, 22-fret, rolled-edge maple fingerboard
- Fender V-Mod II single-coil pickups, 5-way switch, push/push tone knob adds neck
- Fender 2-point synchronized tremolo, bent-steel saddles, pop-in arm, sealed tuners
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Rolled-edge Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Tone bypass
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.