Fender Blues Deluxe 40-watt 1x12" Tube Combo Amp - Tweed
- The advantages of a Hot Rod Deluxe with a warmer tone
- Two channels, both voiced for classic sounds
- 40 watts through a special design Eminence speaker
- Classic tweed with vintage-style knobs and controls
The advantages of a Hot Rod Deluxe with a warmer tone
Fender transformed the Blues Deluxe amp into the Hot Rod Deluxe in the mid-1990s and gave it modified circuitry, a third "More Drive" channel, and a black/silver cosmetic treatment. Though the Hot Rod series amps are more popular than ever today, increasing numbers of guitar players continue to request the warm tone, unique circuitry, features, and look of the original Blues Deluxe version. The Reissue Blues Deluxe marks a return to that amplifier's tone and appeal.
Two channels, both voiced for classic sounds
The Fender Blues Deluxe reissue offers two channels that are perfect for classic blues, country, and rock styles. The vintage channel serves up a great blend of cleans plus a bright switch for lead playing. The Blues Deluxe's drive channel pushes the 12AX7 preamp tubes harder and offers just the right amount of distortion. Independent gain and master controls in the drive channel give you lots of tone and level options.
40 watts through a special design Eminence speaker
The Fender Blues Deluxe screams "tube" all the way! Its 40-watt amp is driven by two 6L6 output tubes for about the most authentic tone you can imagine. Power goes to a special design Eminence 12" speaker that sounds great low or cranked. The Blues Deluxe is a natural for the stage in clubs or miked in large rooms. Plus, you'll love the Blues Deluxe's signature sound in the studio.
Classic tweed with vintage-style knobs and controls
Fender does reissues right, and the Blues Deluxe is proof! Its cloth tweed covering will take you back, as will the vintage-style chicken head knobs and classic-looking chrome control panel. The Fender Blues Deluxe is an amp you'll love to own, love to play, and love to show off!
- 40-watt tube amp
- All-tube preamp and power amp
- 3 x 12AX7 and 2 x 6L6 tube complements; solid-state rectifier
- Dual selectable channels (vintage and drive)
- Independent gain and master controls in the drive channel
- Bright switch in vintage channel
- Effects loop
- Fender spring reverb
- 2-button footswitch for drive select and reverb on/off
- Chrome panel and vintage chicken head pointer knobs
- Genuine cloth tweed covering
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.