The Hosa DIB-443 Sidekick Passive Direct Boxis a passive direct injection transformer that changes guitar or bass signal to a low-impedance signal appropriate for sending down the snake to the house (or studio) mixing console's XLR inputs.
An "INST/SPKR" switch, when placed in the SPKR position allows an amplifier's extension speaker output to drive the line, thus preserving the original amp sound. A Ground Lift switch breaks ground to help trouble-shoot and terminate 60Hz "ground-loop" hum.
- DIB-443 is a passive device, no powering is required
- Allows for connecting a electric guitar or bass directly into a mixer without losing tone due to impedance mismatch, long cables or cycle hum
- Converts any unbalanced line-level signal to balanced mic-level output
- Ground lift switch prevents ground-loop hum
- Ultra-compact, all-metal and road suitable housing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.