16 Voices of Analog, FM, and Wavetable Synthesis
The Korg Prologue may be the modern analog polysynth you've been waiting for. Featuring 61 full-size keys and 16 voices, plus Split, Layer, and Crossfade modes, Prologue is primed for creating complex layers of sounds. Each voice boasts two analog oscillators plus a digital oscillator offering FM and wavetable synthesis. Factor in four different voice modes, an arpeggiator, a dual effects section, and 500 program locations for saving your sonic creations, the Korg Prologue is an undeniably powerful synth for stage and studio.
Korg Prologue 61-key Analog Synthesizer Features:
- 16-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer with 61 full-size keys
- Single or dual-timbre modes with Split, Layer, and Crossfade options
- Four voice modes include polyphonic, monophonic, unison, and chord
- 3 oscillators per voice, 2 analog and 1 digital (FM/wavetable)
- Store your custom sounds to 500 program locations for instant recall
- Custom filter design with drive circuit and low-frequency compensation switch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.