KRK Systems V Series 6 nearfield studio monitors are designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these monitors, and the result is a versatile, great-sounding pair of monitors that are both affordable and usable in professional environments. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 6 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 6 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
• KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
• KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
• Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
• Bi-amped Class-D amplification
• Precise input level attenuation switch
• Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
• Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
• Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
• Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
• Universal threaded mounting bracket points
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: Full-range
- Low-frequency driver: 6"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Kevlar cone, Kevlar 1" dome
- Frequency response: 49Hz – 19kHz
- Max peak SPL: 115 dB
- Output power: 125W LF / 30W HF
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 11.3"
- Height: 13.9"
- Depth: 9.1"
- Weight: 20.7 lb.
- Enclosure type: Front loaded, vented
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.