Mackie MC-150 Professional Closed-Back Headphones Black
MACKIE MC-150 PROFESSIONAL CLOSED-BACK HEADPHONES BLACK 15Hz - 20kHz, 86dB
Building on their studio monitor legacy, MC-150 headphones offer the audio performance Mackie is known for in a professional, closed-back design. Featuring a precision 50mm driver for clear, dynamic sound and low-end response that can keep up with the most demanding applications, plus an ergonomic headband and ear pads for hours of listening comfort.
Included with MC-150 headphones is a detachable cable, 1/4” adapter, and a protective soft bag. Perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, or just enjoying your favorite music on the go, MC-150 headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
- Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Precision 50mm transducers
- Increased bass response
- Soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads
- Built to last and meet the demands of professionals in studio or on location
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability
- Ear coupling: Around ear
- Primary application: Tracking, Monitoring
- Secondary application: General Listening
- Operating principle: Wireless
- Frequency response (TX): 15 Hz - 20 kHz
- SPL: 86 dB
- Driver size: 50 mm
- THD: < 1%
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: .6 lb.
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 9.5'
- Connector: 3.5 mm st
- Built-in mic: No