A rugged metal construction encloses the SR212 receiver for maximum durability. Provided on the back panel are two direct channel 1/4-inch outputs along with a mixed channel XLR output with a volume dedicated for each channel on the front panel to find the perfect blend of each performer.
Sometimes find an operating frequency for wireless systems can prove challenging That is why Samson offers 12 operating channels across a 179MHz - 197.8MHz frequency range with their Stage 212, and with the advancement of digital TV, the VHF frequency spectrum has become less crowded making it easier to find a frequency to operate the your Samson Stage 212.
With the help of IR Sync, you can match a microphone to its receiver quick and easy. With the push of a button, the microphone will automatically pair with its receiver.
Stage 212 Wireless System
- Dual-channel VHF wireless system with 12 operating channels across 173MHz–198MHz frequency range
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency with 200' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Supports up to three simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Rugged metal chassis with 1/4" outputs for sending each channel to mixer
- Balanced XLR Mix output combines both receiver signals to a single output channel
- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules and dedicated volume controls for each channel
- Up to 12 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.