A tip of the hat to the large-headstock Strat models produced in the 1970s, the Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster creates incredible tone, courtesy of a trio of Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups.
Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects.
This throwback Squier model also features 1970s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe. Case sold separately.
- Contoured poplar body with pickguard and gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with Indian laurel fingerboard and tall, narrow frets
- Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil pickups with 5-way switch
- Nickel hardware includes vintage-style bridge and synchronized tremolo
Channel some classic vibe. Order today.
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Tinted
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.