The natural Yamaha SLG200NW is a nylon-string Silent Guitar that offers a real classical guitar experience with a conventional classical-style neck construction, which includes a 52mm nut width. With its mahogany neck and body, ebony fingerboard, and rosewood bridge, this guitar offers a unique playing experience, and has a great look to match.
Whether used with headphones, plugged into an amplifier, or connected direct into a recording console, this guitar gives musicians a versatile tool for use in live performance, recording, as well as for practice at home or on the road. Its compact, collapsible construction makes it easy to travel with.
The SRT Powered electronics are designed to recreate the body resonance of an acoustic guitar in a bodiless guitar. The SLG200NW features a range of built-in digital effects including reverb and chorus, as well as a built-in chromatic tuner. The SL200NW ships with a carry bag and stereo earphones.
- 90% quieter than a conventional classical guitar
- Dual-action truss rod allows both convex and concave bow to be adjusted
- SRT Powered electronics recreate the body resonance of an acoustic guitar by using the blend knob to mix the sound of the piezo pickup with the body resonance for a more realistic acoustic sound
- Compact, collapsible construction
- Slim body like an electric guitar
- Includes headphones, two AA batteries, and a carrying case