The EJ46C set of Hard Tension Pro-Arte Composite Classical Guitar Strings from D'Addario is a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance, and strong projection.
The Pro-Arte Composites are built using a proprietary multifilament stranded core for the basses, which dramatically improves string life, tuning consistency, and produces a greater dynamic response.
The clear nylon treble strings are sorted by a computer-controlled laser machine which measures diameter and tension for true-sounding, precise trebles that are smooth to the touch. The basses are wound with ultra-smooth, silver-plated copper wire for a warm, acoustically rich tone.
Additionally, this set contains both a traditional nylon 3rd/G as well as an optional monofilament Composite 3rd/G string (.0370 gauge), which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles.
- Basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a proprietary Composite core material for powerful and warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings
- Contains an optional monofilament Composite 3rd/G string (.0370 gauge), which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles
- Laser-sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Hard tension offers rich tone, increased resistance, and strong projection
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion-resistant packaging keeps strings fresh
- Made in the USA
|Instrument Type||Classical Guitar|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Gauge Range||28.5 - 46|
|Individual String Gauge||.0285p
|Wind Material||Silver-Plated Copper|
|Package Weight||0.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4 x 4 x 0.4"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.