USB Channel Controller
The USB-powered CMC Channel Controller is the hardware equivalent of the eminently powerful Cubase channel section. 16 illuminated rubber buttons, one green-lit rotary encoder and a groundbreaking touch fader give you hands-on control over the major channel-related functions in Cubase, including record arm, solo/mute, pan and volume. Due to the adoption of Cubase’s icons and color scheme, users will instantly feel at home with this lightweight and compact yet incredibly effective control unit.
- USB-powered channel controller
- High-precision touch fader with visual feedback
- Direct access to major channel control functions, including volume, pan, mute, solo, automation read/write, channel select
- 16 buttons, one knob and one touch fader with multi-colored visual feedback
- 8 user-assignable function buttons