Blackstar Unity BASSU250 250W 1x15 Bass Combo Amplifier
Bass amplifiers are the most requested product line in Blackstar’s 10 year history.
Now, for the first time, bass players will enjoy the same level of R&D innovation and expertise in tone as their 6-string brethren, with a line of amps designed from the ground up by bass players, for bass players. The new Unity Bass Series offers rock solid bass, detailed dynamics and innovative features in a compact package from 30 Watts to 500 Watts.
Blackstar’s unique Response control allows the player to choose between the sound and feel of three classic power amp stages, shaping compression, natural drive and dynamics. Combined with three distinct preamp voicings and a 4-band EQ, Unity Bass Series produces infinitely flexible bass tone and exceptional feel, whatever your playing style.
The Unity 250ACT powered cabinet can be linked to any model in the line to add 250W or more of active power to your rig; taking you from rehearsal room to gig with ease and portability.
Unity Bass: the power to bring the band together.
- Ultimate tonal flexibility – from valve grind to high-headroom clean
- Unique Response control – 3 power amp stages to shape compression and feel
- Drive section – 3 overdrives (Overdrive / Distortion / Fuzz) with user-controllable blend
- Compressor and effects – Chorus and Sub-Octave
- Pro connectivity – perfect for live, studio and home use
- Unity Bass Series Active Cabinet – connect to any amp in the Unity Bass Series for 250W of extra power
- Power: 250W
- Speaker: 1x15" custom-designed Eminence Opus
- 3 Voices – Classic, Modern, Flat
- 3 Footswitchable Drives with user controllable blend – Overdrive / Distortion / Fuzz
- Controls: 4-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid, footswitchable Chorus and Sub-Octave with adjustable level control, compressor, input gain with clip indication, pad switch for active / passive instruments, master volume
- Link to Unity Bass Series Active Cabinet
- USB audio out for direct recording
- Series effects loop
- MP3 / Line in
- XLR + 1/4" Line Out / Headphones with independent level control
- D.I. / cabinet emulated line outputs