The EJ45LP set of Normal Tension Pro-Arte Lightly Polished Composite Classical Guitar Strings from D'Addario is the company's best-selling Lightly Polished set. It features wound strings which have been polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise, and offers players a balance of bold and warm tone, comfortable feel, and dynamic projection.
The Pro-Arte Composites are built using a proprietary multifilament stranded core which dramatically improves string life, tuning consistency, and produces a greater dynamic response.
The clear nylon treble strings are sorted by a computer-controlled laser machine which measures diameter and tension for true-sounding, precise trebles that are smooth to the touch. The basses are wound with ultra-smooth silver-plated copper wire for a warm, acoustically rich tone.
Additionally, this set contains both a traditional nylon 3rd/G as well as an optional monofilament Composite 3rd/G string (.0360 gauge), which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles.
- Basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a proprietary Composite core material for powerful and warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings
- Wound strings are polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise – great for recording
- Laser-sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Contains an optional monofilament Composite 3rd/G string (.0360 gauge), which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles
- Normal tension offers a balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion-resistant packaging keeps strings fresh
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.