Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat, Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural
A LEFTY BLAST FROM ACOUSTIC PAST
- Tim Armstrong left-handed signature model, concert body style acoustic-electric
- Fishman® CD pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Natural-finish solid mahogany top with scalloped “X” bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Maple neck with satin finish
- 20-fret walnut fingerboard with “Hellcat” and double-skull inlays
- Walnut bridge with compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ saddle
FISHMAN® PREAMP WITH BUILT-IN TUNER
A Fishman® pickup/preamp system gives your acoustic instrument peerless amplified performance, with a variety of onboard controls and no compromise whatsoever on pure, rich and resonant acoustic tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, helping to keep your intonation right on the money.
Scalloped bracing is thinner than more conventional bracing. That means that the bracing pattern inside the guitar uses less wood, which means that soundboard mass is reduced. This lets the top resonate more freely, resulting in better tone with more nuance and greater projection.
An acoustic guitar with a solid top literally resonates with a more individual tonal character, more "organic" consistency and a more "true" voice.