Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS32TQ Dinky Arch Top has a Poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12-16) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, adjustable string-through compensated bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Head Stock Binding: White
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: Jackson
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson Compensated and Adjustable Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.