With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern Ash FR6 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
This modernized guitar also boasts unparalleled style with a sandblasted surface that highlights the ash wood grain and distinctive Baked White finish, complete with a reverse 3x3 AT-1 matching headstock with white Jackson badge logo and black hardware.
The Dinky™ body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
This versatile model also features a single volume control and a Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking bridge system for superior tuning stability and dynamic tremolo action.
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck wood: 3-piece maple/wenge/maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.6875", Floyd Rose 1000 Series locking
- Inlays: Offset pearloid dot
- Bridge: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC
- Neck: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade: pos 1. Bridge full humbucker, pos 2. Bridge inner coil, pos 3. Both inner coils, pos 4. Neck inner coil pos 5. Neck full humbucker (voice 3 single-coil tone in pos 2, 3 and 4)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo (recessed)
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Control knobs: Dome-style
- Hardware finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel plated steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.