Engineered from its inception for high speed, technically demanding guitar playing, the Pro Series Soloist SL2P MAH is a purebred shred machine. The fine minds at Jackson put their heads together and created the next evolution of innovative guitars - melding sound, playability and ultra-modern style into a unique music machine that redefines metal prowess.
Premium features include a resonant mahogany body with a poplar burl top and a one-piece through-body, maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing - and is more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, and flattens out as you move up the speedy neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their incredible sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups' output, which can be further refined with the three-way pickup toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Jackson has a reputation for adding striking style to its high- performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. Available in Carmel Burl, the SL2P HT MAH is completed with black hardware including the Dunlop strap locks and the sealed die-cast locking tuners, alumiloid piranha inlays and single-ply binding around the body, neck and traditional Jackson pointed 6-in-line matching headstock.
- Mahogany Body, Poplar Burl Top
- Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, 25.5 Scale Length, Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan Distortion Humbuckers
- Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge
Bring forth your inner Metal Master. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Poplar Burl
- Body wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Dunlop straplocks
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.