Take your playing to unprecedented heights with the all-new Jackson Pro Soloist SL3Q MAH, an assertive state-of-the-art axe designed for comfort, technically-demanding performance and versatile sound.
The Pro SL3Q MAH's premium features include a resonant mahogany body with a gorgeous quilt maple top and one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping.
Hosting 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays, its 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A direct mount Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion bridge pickup provides a powerful low end for balanced rock or metal, while a Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL Single-Coil neck pickup broaden this axe's versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and beautiful clean tones.
Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups' output, which can be further refined with the five-way blade for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
A sophisticated and versatile tonal machine, the Pro SL3Q MAH also boasts eye-catching style in either a Chlorine Burst or Dark Amber finish with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, black nickel hardware and white body, neck and headstock binding. Case sold separately.
- Sleek mahogany body with quilt maple top in gloss finish
- 1-piece maple neck-thru design with soloist radius and ebony fretboard
- Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL Single-Coil and TB-6 Distortion pickups
- Black nickel hardware includes Floyd Rose tremolo and locking nut
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Soloist
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Piranha tooth
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm) Floyd Rose locking
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Custom Flat Strat SSL Single-Coil
- Middle: Custom Flat Strat SSL Single-Coil
- Bridge: TB-6 Distortion
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.