Beyond sounding great, the Mackie 1642VLZ4 mixer is one piece of gear you can truly rely on. It continues the VLZ Series' trend for rock-solid construction, while taking your sound quality to a new level. You've got an amazingly wide dynamic range, incredible 60dB gain range on the Onyx microphone preamplifiers, and ultra-low-noise performance. The 1642VLZ4 also boasts better-than-ever RF rejection for prime performance in broadcast situations. And with high-resolution meters, generous I/O, and sealed rotary controls that keep out dust and grime, the Mackie 1642VLZ4 is one of Mackie's best mixers ever.
- Amazingly rugged analog mixer with 10 microphone preamplifiers
- Onyx mic preamps offer up to 60dB of gain for great performance with any mic
- Ultra-low-noise performance gives you clean, clear sound
- High-resolution stereo meters give you fast, easy visual indication of your signal levels
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- Four-bus design and intuitive routing make it easy to create submixes for easier, faster mixing
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 16
- Faders: 17 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 10 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 10
- Inputs - Line:16 x TRS (8 x Mono, 4 x Stereo Pairs)
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Tape)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS (Main), 1 x TRS (Main Mono)
- Outputs - Direct: 8 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Tape), 8 x TRS (Bus), 2 x TRS (Control Room)
- Aux Sends: 2 x Pre/Post, 2 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x TRS (Send), 8 x TRS (Stereo Return)
- Busses/Groups: 4 x Bus
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands 3-band
- Rackmountable: Yes (Rack Kit Sold Separately)
- Height: 5.2"
- Width: 16.6"
- Depth: 16.7"
- Weight: 18.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2040766-00
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.