Mackie MC-250 Professional Closed-Back Headphones Black Write a Review SKU L45514 000001000
MACKIE MC-250 PROFESSIONAL CLOSED-BACK HEADPHONES BLACK 10Hz - 20Hz, 100dB
Smartly designed studio headphones with Mackie's signature sound.
Building on Mackie's studio monitor legacy, MC-250 headphones offer the accuracy and clarity Mackie is known for in a stunning, professional, closed-back design. Featuring a reference-quality 50mm driver for clear, distortion-free sound that can keep up with the most demanding applications, plus an ergonomic headband and ear pads for hours of listening comfort.
Included with MC-250 headphones is a 1/4” adapter, protective soft bag, and detachable cable. Perfect for mixing, critical listening, and audiophile-grade personal listening. MC-250 headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
- Mackie studio sound in headphones
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50mm transducers
- Soft, padded, adjustable headband
- Conforming ear pads
- Optimal low-end and sound isolation
- Built to last
- Collapsible fold-up design
Mackie sound in headphones. Order today.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Primary application: Mixing, Tracking
- Secondary application: Listening
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 20 Hz
- SPL: 100 dB
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 265 g
- Cable type: Detachable
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft.
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/GP 1/4" adapter