Mackie MRS10 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer
Active studio subwoofer with adjustable crossover.
Designed to add the perfect amount of dynamic, accurate low-end, the MRS10 10 in. subwoofer will enhance the listening experience in your studio without artificially adding boomy bass to your mix.
Optimizing features include an adjustable crossover to dial in the right amount of low end for your studio plus a polarity switch to make sure your mix is always in phase. With foot-switchable bypass functionality, MRS10 can be muted while returning your monitors to full range at the push of a button. When your mix has some serious low end that needs to be heard, look no further than the MRS10.
- Extended low end for your studio, perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
- Designed for responsive and accurate low frequency reproduction
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10 in. glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo XLR and TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Included footswitch bypasses the subwoofer and returns monitors to full range
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.