This two-input audio interface offers an Onyx mic pre, a microphone preamp that has earned universal praise for its warmth and presence. It also features a Hi-Z switch at input for use with guitar, bass or other instruments with a ¼ in. output. Zero-latency direct monitoring makes for great takes and rugged build quality makes for consistent reliability.
- Boutique-quality Onyx™ mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- 48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- ¼” TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct analog monitoring of inputs
- Dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Powerful headphone output
- Tracktion™ Music Production Software included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.