MACKIE THUMP18S 600W 18" POWERED PA SUBWOOFER W/ DUAL XLR INPUTS, STEREO FULL-RANGE & HIGHPASS OUTPUTS, ADJUSTABLE LEVEL & POLARITY CONTROLS, BUILT-IN HANDLES, & POLE CUP
High-output Class-D amplification with full set of I/O connections and total system protection.
The Thump18S powered subwoofer features a professional band-pass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, punchy lows. Designed by a world leader in portable live sound, the Thump18S provides 1,200W of continuous Class D amplification for high-output applications, bringing your Mackie Thump or SRM system to an entirely new level. A full set of professional input and output connections provides simple integration and sonic optimization of any system. Plus, there's ample system protection in place to protect your investment. With tons of power and a high-output/deep punch band-pass design, the Thump18S is the perfect subwoofer to complete your professional PA.
- 1,200 peak watts of room-shaking low end
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, punchy lows
- 18 in. custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
- Total system optimization
- Precision crossover (140Hz)
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Application flexible
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
- Solid all-wood design
- Robust all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- Built-Like-A-Tank Mackie construction
- 82 lb. / 37.2 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.