The unique X Series 0X Uke Bamboo Soprano Ukulele is crafted from a green bamboo patterned high-pressure laminate (HPL) for the top, back and sides. The rosewood fingerboard and bridge add a tasteful color contrast and feature Martin’s Clear Fluorocarbon ukulele strings. This fun little instrument is super durable, great for travel, and sure to appeal to ukulele players of all levels. Includes gig bag.
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body size: Soprano Uke
- Top: Bamboo Pattern HPL
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe Ink
- Top bracing pattern: Soprano Uke
- Top braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back material: Bamboo Pattern HPL
- Back purfling: none
- Side material: Bamboo Pattern HPL
- Neck material: Natural Birch Laminate
- Neck shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Nut material: White Tusq
- Headstock: Solid with Ukulele Profile
- Headplate: Bamboo Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood
- Scale length: 13.614"
- # of frets clear: 12
- # of frets total: 17
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32"
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 1-13/16"
- Fingerboard position inlays: White Boltaron Dots
- Bridge material: Rosewood
- Bridge style: Soprano & Concert Ukulele Style
- Bridge string spacing: 1-41/64"
- Saddle: White Tusq
- Tuning machines: Nickel Enclosed
- Recommended strings: Ukulele Clear Fluorocarbon Soprano/Concert (M600)
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Interior label: Paper Label
- Electronics: none
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.