PreSonus StudioLive Series III 24R 24 Channel Rackmount Digital Mixer
PreSonus®’ 24-channel Series III StudioLive® 24R is both a versatile AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles and the most powerful rack mixer in its class. It can operate as a simple stage box or as a combined stage box/monitor mixer, including remote control of the preamps and phantom power from the Series III console. As with Series III consoles, it’s fully recallable and features a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel; 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 4 fixed subgroups; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 40x40 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 24R features an onboard stereo SD recorder.
- AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles with simple stage box mode and stage box + monitor mixer mode
- Fully recallable, 32-channel, Series III digital rack mixer (24 mic/line inputs + 8 digital channels)
- 26 total inputs, including 24 locking combo mic/line channel inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 16 FlexMixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) and 4 dedicated subgroups
- 40x40 USB 2.0 recording interface and 55x55 AVB recording interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®/iPod® touch, and Android™
An Integrated Monitor Mixer.
Having a dedicated monitor mixer is the best way to ensure musicians can hear themselves clearly on stage. When connected to a StudioLive Series III console mixer, the StudioLive 24R provides remote inputs and main outputs while simultaneously retaining full control over its FlexMixes, so you can create up to six monitor mixes complete with independent gate, compression, EQ, and effects on every channel and bus.
The Perfect Personal Monitoring System.
When combined with up to 16 EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, the StudioLive 24R is the most powerful personal monitoring hub available. With 16 FlexMix buses that can be configured as aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes, the StudioLive 24R makes it easy to create simplified mixes for musicians on stage. No other personal monitoring system offers so much power and flexibility.
The Digital Stage Box.
As a digital stage box, the StudioLive 24R provides 24 remote digitally controlled XMAX preamps that can be gain-staged right from your StudioLive Series III console Fat Channel. The outputs of the StudioLive 24R automatically mirror the mixes available on your console mixer, making routing fast and easy.
Total Harmonic Distortion<0.005%, +4 dBu, 20-20 kHz, Unity Gain, Unweighted
Signal To Noise Ratio94 dB (Ref = +4 dB, 20 kHz BW, Unity Gain, A-Weighted)
Common Mode Rejection Ratio65 dB (1 kHz at Unity Gain)
Gain Control Range0 dB to +60 dB (±1 dB)
Maximum Input Level=+12 dBu (Unity Gain)
Phantom Power48 VDC, Switchable Per Channel (±2 VDC)
Frequency Response20-20 kHz (±0.5 dBu at Unity Gain)
Input Impedance1 kΩ
Maximum Level+12 dBu, ±0.5 dBu
Maximum Output100 mW/ch. @ 60Ω Load
Frequency Response20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion0.01%, 1 kHz, Maximum Gain, 20 Hz BW, Unweighted
Dynamic RangeADC Dynamic Range: 115 dB (A-Weighted, 48 kHz), DAC Dynamic Range: 115 dB (A-Weighted, 48 kHz)
Supported Sample Rates48 kHz, 44.1 kHz