Presonus Studiolive 32s 32-Channel Digital Mixer
A 32-channel powerhouse with one-to-one channel control the StudioLive 32S is a small-format digital mixer with large-format mixing power. Thanks to AVB, it's easily expandable - readily networking with EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for customized onstage mixes and PreSonus NSB-series stage boxes for remote inputs. The 32S's 16 FlexMixes can be individually configured to function as aux buses, subgroups, or matrix mixes allowing you to customize your mixer any way you wish. The Fat Channel processing section employs expandable plug-in options with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and output bus.
The 32S also ships with PreSonus Capture® recording software, which can be run directly on your mixer or Windows or macOS computer. Record all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig.
- Portable, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording with dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 286 simultaneous processors
- Fully recallable, 40-input, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking creates a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface - the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Complete professional solution: suite of integrated software, including Studio One® Artist DAW and Capture®
REMOTE CONTROL YOUR DIGITAL MIXER FROM ANYWHERE—ON ANY DEVICE.
Whether you’re adjusting monitor mixes on stage, moving around the room to dial in your mix, or using your mobile device as a second screen for your StudioLive 32s digital mixer, remotely controlling your mix from anywhere just got easier. Mix wirelessly on your table using UC Surface touch-control software. Control your monitor mixes from your phone with QMix®-UC.
In 1995, PreSonus patented digital control over analog circuits with our first studio product. Building on this legacy, we created a separate digital volume-control circuit ahead of our lauded analog XMAX mic preamp design, providing the convenience of digital recall without sacrificing fidelity.
THE FLEXMIX DIFFERENCE.
Highly configurable, the StudioLive 32s provides 16 FlexMixes that can be used as aux buses, subgroups, or matrix mixes. Four dedicated effects buses provide a total of 24 mix buses plus an independent solo bus and the main mix. You also get DCAs to control groups of channels easily.
A COMPLETE NETWORKED SOLUTION.
StudioLive Series III networked products form an ecosystem that is easily expanded and quickly configured. Inputs and buses can be freely routed internally, out to your AVB network, and over the USB bus, allowing you to customize your StudioLive 32s to fit your needs—even when those needs change. Designed to enhance each other, these products are at the forefront of AVB networking technology.
The StudioLive 32s is tightly integrated with PreSonus® Capture® live-recording software. Capture is designed to make recording easy by instantly configuring with your mixer and allowing you to record every channel plus the main mix with a single mouse click. Even better, your Capture sessions open natively in Studio One!
WORLD-CLASS RECORDING SOFTWARE INCLUDED
Take your Capture recordings to the next level with Studio One Artist. Open your multitrack sessions natively in Studio One to start mixing! Studio One’s intuitive drag-and-drop workflow makes recording, mixing, and producing fast and fun.