The revolution in cajon construction
The CaSela combines Sela's years of experience in cajon construction with the most modern production methods. This opens up completely new visual and acoustic possibilities that were not possible before. All components are "Made in Germany" with quality at the highest level.
Maximum playing comfort and optimal sound development
The extra strong body made of 15 mm birch guarantees optimal sound development. Solid rounded corners made of fine maple wood and the Sela Thin Splash fine veneer playing surface ensure a pleasant, fatigue-free playing experience. Due to the construction, a subsequent exchange of the playing surface is possible.
Sela snare system to remove and special clap corners
The sound of the Sela Snare System can be muted or amplified depending on your taste. In addition, it can be easily removed. This gives you a traditional Peruvian cajon without a snare. In addition to the crisp snare sound and the differentiated bass, the CaSela has individually adjustable clap corners, which result in other interesting sound options.
All images are similar, as wood is a natural product and can differ in color and structure!
- Dimensions: approx. 47 x 30 x 30 cm
- Extra strong 15 mm birch body, 11 layers
- Sela Thin Splash playing surface with walnut veneer
- Interchangeable playing surface
- Solid, rounded corners made of fine maple
- Sela snare system that can be removed
- Individually adjustable snare sound
- Special clap corner sound
- High quality parts "Made in Germany"
- non-slip rubber feet
- EAN: 4026929917300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.