The Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster HSS nails the look of the large-headstock Strat models produced during the 1970s, creating incredible tone, courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico pickups.
Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects.
This throwback Squier model also features 1970s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe that is sure to inspire. Case sold separately.
- Contoured poplar body with pickguard and gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with Indian laurel fingerboard and tall narrow frets
- Fender Designed Alnico pickups in HSS configuration with 5-way switch
- Nickel hardware includes vintage-style tremolo bridge and tuning machines
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Tinted
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Fender Designed Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle: Fender Designed Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.