This Suzuki Book & CD is integral for Suzuki violin lessons. This revised edition of the Suzuki Violin School, Volume 2 features:
* Engravings in a 9" x 12" format
* Revised editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
* 16 additional pages
* Additional exercises, some from Shinichi Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
* Glossary of terms in English, French, German, and Spanish
* Musical notation guide
* Fingerboard position
* CD features new recordings by Hilary Hahn in collaboration with pianist Natalie Zhu, as well as piano accompaniment only tracks for play-along purposes.
Titles: Principles of Study and Guidance * Chorus fromJudas Maccabaeus (Handel) * Musette (Bach) * Hunters' Chorus (Weber) * Long, Long Ago (Bayly) * Waltz (Brahms) * Bourrée (Handel) * The Two Grenadiers (Schumann) * Theme fromWitches' Dance (Paganini) * Gavotte fromMignon (Thomas) * Gavotte (Lully) * Minuet in G (Beethoven) * Minuet (Boccherini).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.