Meinl Artisan Edition Cajon Tango Line
ARTISAN EDITION CAJON TANGO LINE 11 1/4" W X 19" H X 11 3/4" D
The Tango Line of artisan cajons have two groupings of three pre-tuned metal micro-coiled cajon strings that span across the inside of the playing surface for a crisp snare effect. These strings are hand-wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz. Rounded corners and thumb notches on the top of the frontplate and resonating body optimize playing comfort and sound. The 7-Ply, 9mm thick Baltic Birch body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth. Available with Limba or Light Eucalyptus finish frontplates. Made in Spain.
- Two sets of 3 pre-tuned strings
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Elegant heat-branding on resonating body
- Frontplate: Light Eucalyptus
- Resonating body: 7-Ply (9 mm) Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Tuning key
- 11 1/4"
- 11 3/4"
- Light Eucalyptus