The Audio Technica AT2035 is a large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone designed for critical home, project, professional studio applications, and live performance. This side-address cardioid studio condenser mic delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad, the AT2035 microphone handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the Audio-Technica AT2035 is a microphone that provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. Audio-Technica equips the AT2035 mic with a protective pouch and a custom shockmount.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Includes custom shockmount and protective pouch
Order with the protection of our dual guarantees!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 158 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Pad, filter
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 2.1 in.
- Length: 6.7 in.
- Weight: 14.2 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.