Audio-Technica System 10 ATW-1101/H92-TH 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Lavalier System
Lavalier wireless with dropout protection.
The Audio Technica ATW-1101/L package includes a beltpack transmitter and a receiver, as well as a lavalier microphone. The beltpack transmitter is applicable to headset wireless users as well, and can also accommodate guitarists. It comes with an ATW-R1100 receiver and ATW-T1001 UniPak transmitter with MT830cW omnidirectional lavalier microphone.
Audio-Technica's System 10 is a digital high-fidelity wireless system designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
- Digital 24-bit/48kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time and space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks with level control