- EDUCATOR’S CHOICE – Designed with quick bow response and ease of use in mind, D’Addario’s Prelude violin strings are the educator’s preferred choice for student strings. Due to their unique blend of warm tone, affordability and durability, they are ideal for both new and experienced student violinists.
- SOLID STEEL CORE – Prelude violin strings are manufactured using a solid steel core for maximum durability and warmest sound. Available in both full and fractional sizes, the Prelude line has an option for any age student.
- MADE TO LAST – With its solid steel construction and uniquely-designed sealed pouches, Prelude strings have an unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion. Unaffected by temperature and humidity changes, the strings wear well and can stand up to a student player’s usage.
- FOR 4/4 SCALE VIOLIN – Scaled to fit a 4/4 size violin with a playing length of 13 inches (328mm), these medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players.
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting strings. All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.