DW 9000 SERIES DOUBLE PEDAL
The DWC9002 from DW Drums is a double-bass kick pedal designed to offer reliable stability and smoothness with versatile adjustability for drummers performing live and in the studio. It has been upgraded from the previous 9000 series to satisfy a broader range of playing styles and preferences. You can use it as a chain-drive pedal or switch to the supplied nylon strap for a different feel.
The Tri-Pivot toe clamp provides a stronger connection between the pedal and bass drum. A non-slip, rubber-grip base plate minimizes pedal slippage and keeps the pedal stationary. Use the EZ Infinite Adjust Cam to easily set the pedal to Accelerator, Turbo-Drive, or any variation between the two. Due to the floating swivel spring, strokes are now smoother and have decreased resistance. Precise placement of the pedal is simple, thanks to the single-post-casting design. The universal assembly is made of aircraft-grade aluminum for increased strength.
A drum key and nylon carry case are included.
- The adjustable cam allows the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator to Turbo Drive or anywhere in between
- Floating swivel spring increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, creating less resistance and a smoother feel
- Easily convert from chain-drive to the supplied nylon strap
- Ball-bearing hinge design
- Tri-Pivot toe clamp helps ensure the pedal and bass drum hoop stay connected and protected, no matter the bass drum size or angle
- Clip & drum key to help ensure key is near when you need it most
- Universal assembly with memory lock is made of aircraft-grade aluminum, precision-ground, heat-treated, and honed
- Non-slip, rubber-grip base plate for increased stability and a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum