The all-new HD75 Bass Combo packs Hartke's patented HyDrive speaker technology into a sleek combo design capable of greatly enriching your low-end tone and with enough power to handle any rehearsal space or small performance venue. The HD75 also maintains Hartke's commitment to producing high-quality bass amplification with exceptional durability.
The HyDrive Design
The HD75 (75 watts, 12" driver, 1" tweeter) employs Hartke's patented HyDrive Speaker Technology that offers a carefully crafted hybrid (half paper, half aluminum) cone bass speaker. By combining the warmth and roundness of paper with the punch and attack of aluminum, the HyDrive design produces serious tone that is ideal for bass players of all genres and styles.
- 75 watts of output power
- 12” HyDrive paper and aluminum cone driver
- 1” tweeter
- Top-mounted amplifier with Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- 7-band graphic EQ
- 1⁄4” input for active and passive bass guitars
- 1/8” stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, drum machines, etc.)
- 1⁄4” headphone output
- Built-in limiter
- Effects loop
- Perforated metal grille
- Molded strap carry handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.