The Korg SQ-64 is a compact and powerful polyphonic step sequencer with intuitive hands-on controls and deep editing, well suited for analog and modular synth users, drum modules, and DAW producers. The 64-step sequencer is broken down into four sequencing parts. Parts A, B, and C offer pitch, gate, and modulation outputs, while part D offers eight trigger outputs for controlling drum module or interfacing with synthesizer modules such as envelope generators.
There's a fair amount of controlled chaos built into the SQ-64, which injects randomizations into your music. Vary steps, sequences, the play order, or the first step of each sequence. Each part can also be set to different lengths, which unlocks polyrhythmic patterns. The SQ-64 ships with a USB cable and a free bundle of music software.
- KORG Collection M1 Le (synthesizer sound module)
- UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Strum Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
- Propellerhead Reason Lite (DAW music production software)
- Skoove free 3 month trial of Skoove Premium (online piano lesson)
- KORG Gadget 2 Le for Mac (DAW music production software)
- iZotope Ozone Elements (audio mastering plug-in software)
- 4-Part Note, Mod, CV/Gate Sequencer
- 8 Drum Parts of CV Triggs + 8 MIDI Notes
- 3 x CV, Gate, Mod Output
- MIDI I/O: 1 In, 2 Out + Audio Sync I/O
- 64 LED Backlit Soft-Touch Buttons
- Keyboard Mode for Real-Time Play/Record
- Supports All Standard Voltage + Bias
- OLED Display
- Keyboard Mode with Isomorphic + Scales
- Includes USB Cable and Software Bundle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.