Yamaha Ag03 Mk2 3-Channel Mixer And Usb Audio Interface - White
Your Audience Awaits.
With its variety of inputs and outputs, DSP effects, and LOOPBACK function, the original AG03 quickly established itself as a staple amongst live streamers looking to configure a simple yet comprehensive setup without compromising on sound quality. The next-generation AG03MK2 adds more flexible connectivity including 4-pole mini I/O expanding the range of streaming styles, as well as a new mute button crucial for various live streaming applications. Along with improvements in build, design, internal circuitry, and overall sound, the MK2 will further solidify the AG series as an industry standard by which all others will be compared.
Fast, intuitive sonic control
The AG03MK2 is equipped with a variety of physical controls including a large 60mm fader that helps you shape and manage the audio intuitively and quickly. The newly added mute button allows you to cut your mic input at a moment's notice if your situation demands it. Reverb and Mute can even be controlled by the optional FC5 foot switch, freeing up your hands for other tasks.
Flexible connectivity and LOOPBACK function expand your streaming capabilities
In addition to a microphone input for the condenser microphone of your choice, the AG03MK2 also features a 1/4 inch jack input for connecting a guitar or line instrument, and an upgraded 4-pole mini jack (TRRS) for smartphone input and output capabilities.
You can also use LOOPBACK function to play back the audio signal from a connected USB device to USB streaming output as with previous AG series mixers.
Add background music and sound effects from streaming equipment or external devices.
Add the line audio signal from instruments.
Add voice chat audio with devices connected to the 4-pole mini i/o.
Mirrored streaming by USB-connected devices and sub-devices connected via smartphones (4-pole mini i/o).
More professional-sounding audio
As a result of adopting USB-C connectivity and enhanced internal circuitry, the AG03MK2 enjoys a marked improvement in sound quality that will elevate your streaming audio to a more professional level.
Adapt to your surroundings
The sleek, slim, and compact body of the AG03MK2 can be placed on virtually any flat surface.
By combining it with the optional BMS-10A adaptor, it can be installed on a microphone stand. It can also be connected to a mobile battery to configure a minimalistic, mobile streaming station anywhere.
*For stable operation of the AG03MK2, a power supply of DC 5V 900mA or more is required.
*BMS-10A and mobile battery are sold separately.
Powerful bundled software
The AG03MK2 comes bundled with Cubase AI music production software, as well as WaveLab Cast for audio production and editing. The AG03MK2 is also compatible with Rec'n'Share and Cubasis LE applications for iOS devices which are available free of charge from Yamaha and Steinberg to support and inspire your audio content creation.
A 3-channel live streaming mixer with USB audio interface.
- 60 mm faders for mic CH1
- +48 V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics or Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- High resolution (24-bit, 192 kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS) to support a wider range of streaming applications
- Flexible inputs and LOOPBACK function ideal for live streaming or recording
- Mute button for convenient live streaming
- Easy control and pro sound with Amp Simulator and 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, REVERB
- AG Controller (Windows/Mac/iOS) for precise parameter control
- Windows/Mac support by USB-C connection
- iOS connectivity via Apple Camera Adapter (requires external USB power supply)
- Android supported by 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- USB-C power input (5 V DC, 900 mA)
- Cubase Al, WaveLab Cast, Cubasis LE and Rec'n'Share are available